ID and Integrated Cards
Unique combination of materials providing the ultimate membership card solution for personalization on network laser printers.
- Features a debossed “well” or cavity into which the plastic (synthetic) membership card is affixed, making the overall document coplanar.
- Runs smoothly through network laser printers jam-free.
- Can be manually fed one at a time, on demand or batch processed from the paper tray equating to higher productivity and lower usage costs.
- Proprietary toner receptive coating aggressively bonds toner for a sharp durable image and personalization.
- Long-lasting, heat, tear and water resistant = less frequent reprocessing and replacement and cost savings over time.
- Made from a recyclable, synthetic plastic card material.
Primarily used for membership card applications that require a temporary ID card.
- Premium 60lb bright white cover stock for laser printers.
- Integrated paper card with a 2mil laminate applied to back for added protection and durability.
- Card can perfed-out by the end user.
- The price advantage for these temporary cards is unbeatable!
Full details of ID and Integrated Cards can be found in the MtM Media Catalog
For complete details of the ID and Integrated Cards range visit this link to our Media Catalog.