Laser Die-Cut Tags and Labels
Produce Cost Effective Tags In-House
Whether you are a small or large grower, it makes sense to have the ability to produce your own tags and labels at a moment’s notice. Larger wholesale and retail nurseries need to supplement their tags and labels from high volume tag suppliers with instant in-house tag production to meet deadlines in the heat of shipping season.
When you need to produce tags that will stand up to harsh weather conditions or rough handling. PolyTag is a material that will meet your needs.
PolyTags are very durable, waterproof, insect proof and tearproof.
The materials are lightfast with excellent UV fade resistant qualities unlike other synthetic materials with organic content.
Polyesters were developed to be used for applications that call for a robust and durable media with truly exceptional print quality. Our polyester materials are fade and scuff resistant, waterproof, resilient to sweat, solvents and chemicals, wipeable, easily punchable and can be die-cut; and all with no lamination required.
PolyTags premium laser printable polyester material has a very high opacity for double side printing.
Suitable for all color or monochrome laser copiers and printers.
Whether you are a small or large grower, it makes sense to have the ability to produce your own tags and labels at a moment’s notice.
Customization is the way to make your product standout from the rest.
Personalization is offering your customers the option of having their information on the labels and tags
Wholesale and retail nurseries need to supplement their long lead times from large volume tag suppliers with instant in-house tag production to meet deadlines in the heat of shipping season.
There are two ways nurseries are producing tags in house.
1) Nurseries that use pre die cut and perforated sheets. Simple copy onto the material and tear along the perforations to have ready to use tags.
2) Nurseries that use full size sheets of synthetic paper. here the nursery lays out multiple tags on a large sheet and then cuts the tags out with some form of mechanical cutter.
Either works. It just depends on each nurseries resources, labour equipment, volume etc. Producing cost effective tags in-house
Pre-diecut stock ready to ship
The following diagrams show the range of stocked pre-diecut sheets held in stock ready to ship. These sheets are sold in packs of 25 or 250 sheets.
1. Delivers clean, micro-perforated edges
with no fuser damaging dust or residue.
2. No material distortion allows trouble-free
feeding of paper in copier.
Geared Towards Retailers Who Want Customization
LaserTag is ideally suited for industries such as florists, nursery growers and all retailers.
2. Test tag designs and content with end users before placing large order with tag manufacturers.*
3. Work out design kinks beforehand.
4. Ask for customer feedback on what they like or don’t like about the tag design before going to press.
Nursery Grower Program
Customize your tags to meet your production needs without tying up valuable capital in excessive media and out-of-date tags. Nurseries that qualify for the program will be offered:
- No minimum order requirement.
- Competitive wholesale prices.
- Fixed cost for your media throughout the labeling season.
Buy only what you need, when you need it at your fixed price.
- Next day delivery standard in most of Oregon and Washington. Just pay the freight on each order.
- Unopened stock returned no questions asked without any restocking fee.
- MtM will confirm any listed media will not affect copier servicing agreement or warrantee.
Why Work with MTM on Your Labels and Tags?
Marketing and Technical Materials is a wholesale supplier to copier and printer OEM’s and distributors throughout the United States and Canada. Within our portfolio of materials are waterproof substrates used within the nursery industry for plant tags and labels. Our Laser Die-Cut Catalog represents products currently used by other nurseries and farms throughout North America.